about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Friday, January 4, 2008

Well.....

Well, lately, I've been thinking about her a lot. Her chubby cheeks, her squinty eyes, her laugh, the way she just finds everything I say funny. But this is so long ago and I just keep playing the tape of my time with her over and over again. Why? Because I am in love with the idea that I could love her. When I'm with her, my worries go away, but I never even got to spend so much time with her. But have you ever felt that feeling like man I know there's something special going on here, and you just don't want to let go? Areum Han if your reading this I just want you to know, I think it's about time I forget you and move on. Because I just can't wait for you anymore, and give up my happiness for a few moments. I'm not going to call you anymore and just get the voicemail, I'm not going to try, I'm gone. Sae Rang Hae Yo.

3 comments:

Louie said...

quite the bold move

Unknown said...

yeah i been thinking too anrong im proud of your move =)

J00n00t said...

you know its me you r e a l l y want