about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Got Sexy Back


So, I finally brought Sexy back, as in my camera. I had left it at Stony Brook but now i got it back. Some interesting things happened so if you can make it to the end of this entry i applaud you.



I was walking to the LIRR station, and my bro Jose was like "Yo that's a dead squirrel nigga, take a pictue of that shit." And so I did.


2 and half hours later I have arrived back in
the 'hood, and I headed to work and I got stuck with these shitlings











After work went to see England's Number
1 artist at the moment. Thats right Kate Nash bitches, she was pretty good live, then i obtained her single,foundations, in an undisclosed way, but yea shes pretty good.











Then walked with the crew down to the village did the most dangerous thing a person could do without big black men around, WALK THROUGH WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK AFTER DARK. luckly we made it thru alive, or else i wouldnt be making this entry. We went looking for a flask cause everyone needs to have one nowadays.






And here is my money shot of the day. Louies foot gives it a cool look. Shout outs to my homies, stay cool. Till next time peace out from your friendly neighbor hood Golden Nigz Rong.

3 comments:

CARRIE said...

I like the last two shots.. artistic. but the dead squirrel is disturbing =(

Unknown said...

shitlings puahhaa

Louie said...

yeah the dead squirrel mek me so sed mang