about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

View From My Table Top


"click on the pic for a larger view"



Working on my thesis paper where I speak about the relationship between the development of Chinese characters and Chinese vernacular/contemporary architecture in terms of construction and aesthetics.


I think i drank like 6 Dr. Peppers while I was writing it, which cant be good.


And btw, I can only listen to Nujabes or Miles Davis when I do design Work, even if it is writing.

3 comments:

Golden N Rong said...

haha word i love dr. pepper, and Miles!

Louie said...

that is the neatest "sketch" / layout i've ever seen. unless that is the final piece.

fbgurunineteen said...

yea I am a contradiction in its perfect defition, my work is neat but my room... oh god, thats's another story