about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years

I took this photo on New Years day at belt parkway. So i know people say they dont keep their resolutions but motherfuckers An Rong will give it his all soo here it is motherfuckers my resolutions.

1. Get into Art School
2. Loose some weight, reduce moobage
3. Raise GPA
4. Stop cursing so much
5. Tell her I love that idea that I could love her.

3 1/2 Chinamen resolution- FINISH NEW FILM!!!

BTW Instant noodles is still a work in progress been running into problems but no worries when push comes to pull 3 1/2 Chinamen do it all!

1 comment:

Louie said...

the moobs will stay foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr