about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Blogger Spotlight

If there is something I enjoy, its a well written opinionated blog. I'll be spotlighting some good blogs that invoke some thoughts and reactions whenever I get the chance.

Andrew Jones is a student that attends Boston College who is from Bed-Sty Brooklyn. I went to High School with this dude and played football with him also. He been had (excuse the grammar) a sharp tongue and his thoughts are never lacking in grounded intelligence. His topics vary widely but articulate writing always remain constant. Hit him up.
Sluggah Jells

1 comment:

Louie said...

the link is messed up, if you wanna fix that.

anyway, he has a good blog though