about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

You cant do that!!!!

On "America's Best Dance Crew" Kaba Modern was voted into the bottom two along with BreakSk8. And Yuri messed up in Kaba's routine and Lil Mama pointed it out and Yuri started crying (at the 1:40 mark of the video). HOW DARE LIL MAMA MAKE YURI CRY!!! lol, just playin but JabaWockeez are going to win anyway. Shane Sparks one of the other judges usually points out mistakes, he does it I know he points it out when Status Qou messes up, but I guess he felt that Yuri would have a mental breakdown if he pointed it out, lol.


No comments: