about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dreams of Flying...

Tarzan and Jan


The Ghostbusters

The Dogrider

The Superman

The Peter Pan

The Jumpers


I absolutely love works and pieces of art that remind me of being young. Im fucking turning 20 this year and I dont want to. Kids have way more fun. The way kids play are so much more fun. My favorite picture is the one of "THE SUPERMAN". That pic just activates nostalgia doesnt it??? Man to be 8 years old again...


via Jan Von Holleben
check out his other work too

2 comments:

Louie said...

those are pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

i concur this is an awesome set of photos