about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Friday, February 22, 2008

Random Blob of Stuff...


Somebody needs to buy me this desk like RIGHT NOW!!! This is Han Solo in Carbonite desk that was designed by Tom Spina. Check out more of his stuff HERE





This Dinosaur Skeleton has made out of plastic lawn chairs by Brian Jungen. His other designs and projects are pretty cool check it out Here




3 year old Prodigy named 'Hero Ha' plays and sings Hey Jude by the Beatles. Sometimes cuteness can overcome any playing or singing deficiencies.






I know, I know... WTF am I doing watching MTV??? But actually i dont watch it. And I dont watch 'America's next Dance Crew'. Its a crappy show with a crappy host and sugar coated judges. BUT I do go on Youtube to watch the performances of Kaba Modern and JabbaWokeez cause they are FIRE!!! This is JabbaWokeez latest performance, and I think they will end up wining the thing, unless Kaba Modern decides to step it up a notch, nothing against them because they are talented but JabbaWokeez are at another level right now. And major crush on Yuri Tag from Kaba but we will leave that be.



Went over to Ye's blog today and I saw
THIS




AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

One day the there will be medicine and self help groups for the epidemic known as "Facebook". The first Step in solving your Facebook addiction is admitting you have a Facebook addiction. That and dont buy a iPhone, lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like yuri too so your going to have to fight me for her =D

Louie said...

i'll take one of the other girls then.

fbgurunineteen said...

lol, i guess im left wit lil mama...