about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Going MIA...


I will be going underground for the next several days... I have a Design Critique and a Paper for Writing for Design on Work and 'Ethics' due AND a Middle East Reaction Journal AND I have to study for my History of Architecture Exam. Wish me Luck.


Also I would like to thank the thousands of people who loyally read my blog daily.
Also I would like to thank the hundreds of people who loyally read my blog daily.
Also I would like to thank the dozens of people who loyally read my blog daily.
wait, who am I kidding.... YO An Rong i would like to thank you for loyally reading my blog, lol.

No comments: