about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Monday, December 17, 2007

My Album of the Year


Whats up everyone, this is Long and here is my first post. So what is real Hip Hop? Is it dead like Nas said, Or is it really the materialistic, brainless lyrics that we are being fed? Well I found my Hip Hop heroes, and you will never see them on MTV or hear them on any radio stations. Maybe I am bias to them because the EMCEE is Flippino but seriously their beats are hot and lyrics are about serious shit. So check them out, they are called Blue Scholars, youtube them, facebook them, myspace them. Every song from their new album "Bayani" is probably the best Hip Hop album I've ever heard so just go check them out and you can thank me later. peace.

No comments: