about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Monday, April 7, 2008

Stressed, but Im too fly to be Depressed...

I hate school. Ugh. No time to breathe. No time to slow down and relax. Seems like college is supposed to be a time where you have fun and you look back later on it like "damn i had so much fun in college"... ehhhhh NO. I feel like things are passing me by; an absence of fun times with friends, relationships I cant pursue, books I have no time to read, money Im not making, beers im not drinking, good ish im not smoking ... all i got is my drafting supplies and college bills. What am I supposed to do, except hope it gets better???

BTW

Im not a racist or sexist but I do play percentages and ratios.
With that in mind I know 8 Turkish people and I absolutely hate 1 of them. So 1 out of 8 Turkish people. Thats about 12%. If we further investigate this it means I hate 1 out of 2 Turkish people over the age of 21. That means I am racist against 50% of all Turkish adults that I know. Investigated further, I hate 1 out of 1 (100%) of all Turkish FEMALES over the age of 21. If we go into this even FURTHER I prob hate 1,000,000% of all TURKISH FEMALE DESIGN PROFESSORS.
I think that makes me a pretty racist and sexist person.

FUCK female Turkish design professors...
Actually I apologize to any Turkish individual let me rephrase...
I hate MY female Turkish design professor.
FUCK HER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha word fuck a ho