about this blog:

This blog is one that possesses no coherent theme but serves as the plate for my food for thought. And the most wonderful thing about that metaphor is that I do not have to do dishes. I hate dishes...

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Extreme Randomness...


This is Grace Park. Im sure you have heard of her. Im definitly sure you have SEEN her. She lacks breasts and booty... but for some reason she is still drop dead beautiful and one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I never really thought that until I saw her recent pictures in Complex Magazine. Maybe its cause she has no clothes on.....


Celtics won today. And even though I want to wait until the C's play at LA to really call this series, I think Boston is way too physical for the Lakers. The Lakers dont have the bodies to bang with KG, PJ Brown, and Perkins. Unless Kobe decides to be Kobe. We shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KOBEEEEEEEEEE and who the hell is grace park haha

Louie said...

she doesn't look as hot there